Bad Gurls Guide

We love our bread, We love our butter, and most of all We love each other...

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Yo gurls,

Reporting my whereabouts in case you gurls think I have kicked the bucket.
I am now back in good old england (it's getting colder so out comes the jumpers) and have miraculously recovered from my bad cough. Is the haze still bad in KL?
I've moved into a place called Bracknell but will be moving out again next Wednesday. Nomadic!Been in boot camp (training camp for some microsoft training) since Sunday evening. Done 2 exams, flunked 1 and I've got 1 more to go on Saturday. Food here is really yummy (ada standard sial) and we get an unlimited supply of fudge, chomps, kit kats, freddos etc.

Classes start ninish and don't end till eight in the evenings! Torturous...thank god the food is good. Overwhelming course material (ini dah terlebih ni....) . This is how much we have to cover for 3 exams in 6 days. Chee sin...

Comfort food for those long hours. Endless supply!

A little bit of motivation on a post it note attached to my spacebar.


And at the end of the day, this is how my trash bin looks like. (that's a LOT of comfort food on a regular day!)

And this is the incubator for nightmares on serial killer neighbours*wie*


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home