Bad Gurls Guide

We love our bread, We love our butter, and most of all We love each other...

Friday, October 13, 2006

Yen's day

Yen wanted to eat spaghetti on her bday so the girls brought her to Vincenzo Ristorante Italiano (si beh romantica place) at Bangsar One




(Description: From the left, then right, then left, then right...you get the picture)

Pic3: M*toot*K*toot* had to block the wind from blowing off my candle - I actually "blew" off the candle when I inhaled! Don't ask me how I did that! So we had to re-light the candle again for the pic. Oh well, another bday wish for me. kekekekeke

Pic4: After the REAL "blow off", I anxiously take the un-eatable items off my ultra delicious looking crepe cake (and it's REALLY delicious) and wanna dig in already. Realising I haven't took a photo of me cutting the cake, I put everything back and posed.

Pic 5: Smile for the camera


Pic 6: Can I eat now?

Too bad we forgot to take pic of the food we ate. This place serves good italian food and the ambience is fantabulous. Thanks girls for the great nite on my bday!

More pics!!



3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home