Bad Gurls Guide

We love our bread, We love our butter, and most of all We love each other...

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I AM vain and NOT shy to admit (Part 1)

Yoyoyo....wassup dudettes and dude! Vainpot is here to show some of her wedding photoshoot look :-)


Ohhhhh noooooooooooooo I dowan to put on make uppppppppppppppp

Yay!!!! Time to see how I look like as a BRIDE


My adorable stylist, Kimmi


Let the PAINT begin!






Gawdddd you gurls actually enjoy this?!






Throw your camera!! YOUR turn!



Somebody pls sign me up for LIP ICE ads. I think I have sexieer lips than Cecilia Cheung Pak Cheeeee

2 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, August 29, 2006 1:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahahah.... dear dahan, i'll register u in some lipstick contest... be sure to half-half with me when u win ok.. as to vainpot, ur photos are very nice... just like those shanghai people in the 1950's .... can sing "char siau pau" or not?

     
  • At Tuesday, August 29, 2006 5:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ishhhh.....u not shy one meh? i sooo shyyyyy.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home