Bad Gurls Guide

We love our bread, We love our butter, and most of all We love each other...

Thursday, June 29, 2006

MR KEONG & I

Started my day with ring of fire (you-know-where) after a visit to the toilet this morning - had lat jiu pan mee with Ms Nemo yesterday. Luckily I did that otherwise, I will be shi*ing chillies when I saw WHAT went past behind me this morning. MR KEONG!!!!! He is a grown up allright. Walking damn slowly...like taking a stroll after a sumptous meal. I went out of the room, grabbed a few sheets of newspaper and tried my best to send MR KEONG to heaven. BUT my kan cheong-ness deterred my accuracy. He fell in between the wall and the drawers!! Not wanting to give up, I went out of the room, scout for the BRAVEST looking chap to help me with my "mission". I went over to this young guy, ZS (I think that is his name) and asked him, "Are you afraid of Mr Keong?" He gave me a brave "NO". Then put on my pitiful face and ask him, "Would you be kind enough to help me send Mr Keong to heaven? Pretty please...". He walked bravely into the room and I showed him the roll of newspaper I used. He looked around a found an aluminium rod. Armed with the aluminium rod, he attempted a few jabs at MR KEONG and finally, he managed to send MR KEONG to heaven..... May you rest in peace Keong (NOT IN MY WATESPAPER BASKET!) and please ask God not to reincarnate you into another pest....

Yen

4 Comments:

  • At Thursday, June 29, 2006 10:59:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hello yennade, aluminium rod's purpose is not to whack siu keong to heaven.... u better tell that brave chap of urs that save the day.. i bet that he is scared also, if not would have use the newspaper.... where has all those men that can kill mr.keong with their shoes gone to?? *pondering on it*

     
  • At Thursday, June 29, 2006 4:49:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Even Mr Keong gets more blog space than I do from her. I don't see her screaming my name so 'passionately'.

    This is why, all those men that can kill with their shoes.... decide to stay home and knit instead.

     
  • At Friday, June 30, 2006 7:12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    actuarry hor...i am not so interesting in the keong-er ley...i am more interesting in the latjiupanmee.. *lau nuar liao*

     
  • At Friday, June 30, 2006 4:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahhahaha.... did yennade, tell u that we went for latjiupanmee? we were thinking of u on our way there.. coz now we are working in KL and so near to ur opis... but then again, u are not physically here...

    "do u like have a phone number or something" said

     

Post a Comment

<< Home