Bad Gurls Guide

We love our bread, We love our butter, and most of all We love each other...

Saturday, December 20, 2008

FINALLY... ALOHA!!

I managed to get into this so DEAD account. Been trying for weeks trying to access this blog again (forgot the username and password, as usual). Have decided that since I'm sooooooooooooo free, I shall update this blog every now and then.
Why do I want to update this blog? Simple...I wanna earn RM11K like Kenny Sia too from enuffnang (just wanna be kuai lan and add the e). Hehehhehe.....and to do dat, I need to write something that will attract traffic to this blog. What i've noticed is that ppl love reading wu liao stuff. like me! So, that's easy rite? Can this entry alone generate enough traffic?? Ok...i'm just being wu liao
Badmomos, if u feel like contributing something to this blog, get the username and password from me ;)
Will have more interesting post soon....i hope :P

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home