Bad Gurls Guide

We love our bread, We love our butter, and most of all We love each other...

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Mulut ber-'ulcer'

Mouth ulcer so besar...I woke up with a swollen lip, so I told yennader that I have to place my lips in a weird position so that the air liur tak berleleh lah. Then came the age old remedy of putting salt on the wound. Yennader says it's pain but shiok..(pin tai errr). The last time I put salt on my ulcer, I ran from the kitchen to the porch back and forth repeatedly (cardio workout). So, what is pain but shiok? (like gerammmm....sakitnyerrr....shiokkkk??)

*wie

1 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, October 03, 2007 5:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wie,

    u go and buy those green color powder (i think it is watermelon skin powder) that is sold in those chinese medicine shop... very good on the ulcer... cures very fast and not painful like the salts..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home