Bad Gurls Guide

We love our bread, We love our butter, and most of all We love each other...

Thursday, August 10, 2006



Aiseh, sudah lama si ahlian tak blog....many things have happened since then.....I have moved in to my new apartment, gotten a new housemate, a new pink bicycle, cooked nasi lemak, went to a jazz club Ronnie Scott's(lots of cute waiters) in London, went lancing @ Lovebox Weekender for my Groove Armada weekend (see picture, see picture), gotten myself a nintendo DS-lite, found out about a gay colleague, started reading Solitaire Mystery (recommended by m*toot*k) and finally got my wireless setup successfully last night! So, here i am wiewiebloggin' again!
@ Victoria Park...berlambak lambak orang kat Lovebox Weekender...

Very good book, once you start you kenot stop


How, my nasi lemak look good boh? Made from scratch okay, including the tumbuking of bawang for the sambal! But dunno why the eggs here fry fry also tak keras keras...(dunno about the men here though)

With the babes at Lovebox...shiok betul Groove Armada...


Meet Momo-chan, my dalmation nintendog who listens to my voice commands...wie say 'siao gao' and he will start shakin' his ass...

And last but not least, meet F-Lo my housemate (main chef for Nasi Lemak)

4 Comments:

  • At Thursday, August 10, 2006 9:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fuiiiiiyoooohhhh....no play play man...zee nasi lemak look so orginal sial

     
  • At Thursday, August 10, 2006 11:01:00 AM, Blogger Angeline said…

    eh how come london can find so many malaysian friends one? I got no malaysian friends here leh...so sad. No incentive to tumbuk sambal too...only for me to eat meh...so sian.

     
  • At Thursday, August 10, 2006 11:09:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wah, it looks like u are having fun in london... making and eating nasi lemak... i'm hungry looking at the food... ahhahha

     
  • At Monday, August 14, 2006 10:30:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Groove Armada sounds excellent! Looks like U had great fun! Wish I was there too then I can lancing-melancing along with you too! LOL...
    Nasi Lemak looks extremely good..making me hungrier by the seconds whenever I keep looking at that thing, even at this moment I'm typing..
    The book looks good too!! Yummy sticky bun book!! Ultimate favourite!!
    Everything looks good!! LOL!! okay..I'm gonna chomp on a carrot stick now before I decide to devour a different thing altogether..
    Yummm...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home