Bad Gurls Guide

We love our bread, We love our butter, and most of all We love each other...

Monday, July 10, 2006


Sometimes the shit can be a bit of a drama when i peep through the windows....

Some days are just lousy.
Today started off with a wrong note.
I was told to move out of my single apartment last Friday and to move into a shared apartment with a colleague. I moved in to this apartment with some positive thoughts even though I was initially very reluctant to share an apartment. Company wants to cut cost, why can’t we sacrifice? Fine.

I moved in to find that the apartment was very dirty so I clean-clean and scrub-scrub the place (today my hand “lat pei” because I so giat at mengscrubbing). It’s clean now but then hor, the toilet got no shower lah…the toilet kenot flush lah…the kitchen chao chao cos it doesn’t have ventilation…plus I live in a shophouse on a busy street and there’s bird shit all over my window. There’s a pub downstairs and it’s so noisy when people get drunk, I didn’t sleep well over the weekend because some drunkards were making lots of noise downstairs so I slept in the living room! In the morning, the church goes ding dong bell pussy in the well. Kanasai….i beh tahan liao.

So I called the KL office today to speak to “he-who-shall-not-be-named” (my colleague calls him that because the mention of his name makes my blood boil now) hoping that the KL office could do something about it. I wanted to sort this out amicably and I wasn’t even rude. He told us to call UK office and that we should be patient. I told him I wanted to move out into a hotel, he said “Call UK”. Everything “Call UK”. Couldn’t he make a decision?

I told him that I was pissed off with the arrangements in UK and felt as if no one actually cares about our well being here. He-who-shall-not-be-named said I used bad words (pissed off). So I told him “whatever”. He got so angry at me he said I shouldn’t call him when I am emotional next time.

I have always been very rational about such things but he-who-shall-not-be-named got me so angry because he interrupted when I talked and refused to listen. And when I said “pissed off” he said I used bad words. K*mmy said I should substitute bad words with Malay words.
Some suggestions were:-
1) Kari Ayam (rejected because it is ‘lovebite’ in Chinese)
2) Satay
3) Rojak
4) Mee Rebus

Don’t say F*ck, say Satay.

Thanks k*mmy & m*k* for being there when I was having my session of turbo bitch mode (*dances to “love generation”).
I want to go home…..*sob sob*

+Lian

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home