Bad Gurls Guide

We love our bread, We love our butter, and most of all We love each other...

Monday, July 03, 2006

Kuishin-Bo Buffet

Over the weekend, "The Dahan" failed in his bid to go on diet.......again.......

The culprit, Kuishin-Bo Japanese Buffet restaurant at Suntec City Singapore...



Usually, I'm very disciplined. But my companions for that day were....very persuasive. If not, downright demanding. Plus, the menu seems irresistable.



As the place was packed, we had to sit around waiting for ppl to siam before we get our table. While waiting, we saw this cute japanese/korean little girl dancing and enjoying her cotton candy stick. She gamely strike a pose as I aim my camera at her...

Cute hoh? All smiles and laughter around me as I release the shutter.



Next, I aim my camera at another 'little' girl beside me, I get blank stares in return.
"Dear, pose like her leh..."
"Don't want!"
"Please....."
'little' girl shows mock angry face at me.
"Mmmmm....pose lah...come lah...pleeeeeaasssseeeee" *teh *teh



Partners in crime, ppl who made me forgo my diet. Yennade, don't blame me if I cannot fit into size 35 anymore.



Now starts the juicy part.....tell me, how to resist?...

Tempura



Sashimi



Beef kaminabe



Salad



Dessert



Fondue



Actually, there're more food in the buffer spread.
It's just that....I was too engrossed eating, forgot to take more pictures.

9 Comments:

  • At Monday, July 03, 2006 5:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dear 'dahan', at the moment i'm very hungry and feel like biting/chewing on sumthing... but after i've seen the pictures, I'M EVEN MORE hungry.... well, i would just like to thank you for making me crave for jap and not getting any.... *growl at the 'dahan' and the 'pokok'*

     
  • At Tuesday, July 04, 2006 4:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oei dahan, don't do this lah...tempting me ler. aku dah lah sebatang kara kat sini....deprived of good food pulak...*drool*

     
  • At Tuesday, July 04, 2006 4:22:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh btw, i saw "free flow of beer"...ai sehh....i kek sim ah..KEK SIM AHHHHH...

     
  • At Tuesday, July 04, 2006 9:45:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahaha...I know I know how you hungry 'ghosts' feel. Blame yennadey lah. If I dun bring her there, she say I tak sayang her. Bring her there, I won't slim down one. left right susah ahhhhh...

    ok ok, i see got feedback form or not, i suggest them open a branch in loontoon, okie? hahaha

     
  • At Tuesday, July 04, 2006 10:27:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Huh?? Lian where got free flow beer?? Dun have lah! So no need to sien mu sien mu.
    Awwwww....... my darling "dahan", japanese food won't make u put on weight one IF you dun eat the tempura and the rice.... *heheheh*

     
  • At Tuesday, July 04, 2006 10:46:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    got free flow beer lah, see the banner. got to pay extra only.

    I wont put on weight, but i won't slim down either :p

     
  • At Tuesday, July 04, 2006 1:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hui, first thing that caught my attention was the FREE FLOW BEER as well. is this a sign of alcoholism in us?

     
  • At Tuesday, July 04, 2006 4:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    how come yennade and i cannot see the 'free flow beer'??? AW can u like 'jiu tai' the banner ??? u know la, i need to increase my eye sight power again if this continues on .... lol

     
  • At Tuesday, July 04, 2006 5:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    after consultation with yennadey, i think it's the monitor u two use at ur workplace that's giving the problem. Everybody else can see it clearly.

    nvm, I send a copy to yennadey's yahoo email.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home